Saturday, December 13, 2008

Must Kill the toy cell phone must kill the toy cell phone NOW!!!!!

I wake up this morning it the tuned "Owe to Joy" now this isn't such a bad thing and it was 9:00am an hour past wake up time and yet .... I'm still tired .... and Owe to Joy dosen't stop .... Jareth whent to sleep curled up with his toy cell phone in his play pen (I got rid of his crib because he's getting a crib/toddlerbed/ day bed/twin-bed convertable for Christmas eve because I want him to sleep in it Christmas Eve and wake up christmas morning in it for the first time) For now though he is sleeping in his play pin and I was sleeping on the floor in his room (my room is thrashed right now because of lack of storage space and I'm weird about likeing being in the same room with Jareth I miss Co-Sleeping ALOT
(if done right it is perfectly safe so i don't want to hear the anti-co-sleeping mob with torches and pitch forkes I did it for the first 6 months of his life and guess what he's still alive ::shock:: and since I could only breat feed for about a month tell the well ran dry Co-sleeping was very bonding for me and Jareth I woke up to his face right next to me most mornings i slept better with him next to me and he woke up less throughout the night k?) but on to the point I was ready to kill that phone it's like an annoying alarm clock that gose off at 2:00am you just want to throw it at that time of morning..... so I was able to get Jareth fed while he was distracted with eating I got the phone away from him.... and now it's lost I don't remember what I did with it and I have the impression that I more then likely blocked out taking a hammer to it. lol I'll proabily find it in one peice but this morning in was fun to imagin smashing it to a pulp.

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment