Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 + Month's of Photo's you might have missed

not really in order


Yep that bump thats a Jareth

ahhh its finely over, mommy looks relieved

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi Mommys got me but I wanna look at the light

Im sleepie

Talkin to my daddy

ahhhhh cuddles

my mommy altered this shirt for me

Mommys fave picture



mommys bed warm





naping with mommy i wore her out



Me and MY WORLD Jareth Kuval Michael

If I had a world of my own everything would be non-sence

Christmas

The Best Picture in Exsistence -Amber Smith



Me and Auntie Glynnie


i'll race ya yeah i'll race ya bring it on bring it on




2007 he was baby harry potter 2008 he was superman

ahhh the start of a beautiful friendship

where it all began










Rockin out with Auntie

Im not sure Iike this

Olivia,Andrew,Jareth



No subject

No subject

No comments:

Post a Comment