Friday, December 12, 2008

A Good Day

To day was exceptionaly good Jareth was a little angle though he is typically a well behaved baby he was really exceptional today if I sad no he just stoped looked at me to make sure I was talking to him and stoped doing what ever it was and didn't come back to it for a very long time impressive for a 17 month old who wants to do everything and thinks that dresser drawers are a jungle gym. We spewnt all of the day together really there were few times I had to do something else other then be with him. these are the best days to me and I think most single mom's would agree the days when nothing keeps you from playing and just spending time with the baby are the best. i'll pay or it tomarrow though when I need to stay up late to get 2 pappers written for school but it was worth it I'll also pay for it tonight as i'm cleaning the living room. but I even managed to get a bath in whail jareth was contently zoned out on his favrate thing in the world (veggie tales silly songs today in was "the dance of the cucmber" DVD tomarrow who knows) I got a nap in with him and am very content even if i was a bit crankie after my nap from a killer head ack and my "girl time" arived a bit early then expected. It was a day where my focuswas soully Jareth and none of the little inconviences matter all that much after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment