Friday, March 27, 2009

GRR ARG!

Well hello fokes it's been a while since I've bloged anyway last night my wonderful son decided to pull everything out of his closet and through it all over his room so he's in big troble I have 2 finels due this week and haven't started on eather. It was supost to be Jareth and auntie day today but turns out that jareth is grounded because he keeps getting in to his closet ... seems harsh for not being 2 yet i admit but what am i supost to do i already stuck him in the corner and he keeps going it. it was so cute he knew he had been in the corner a little too long earlyer today and i heard the sweetest little voice say "PAPA" to call my dad. it was cute i'm fustrated. i'm also irritated with the guy i'm involved with he told me this week he dosen't want to ever get married again but maybe in his 40's I love him but this really dosen't work for me I'm sorry i can't say his name on here i haven't asked if i could so i can't. any way i'd better go work on my project

No comments:

Post a Comment