Thursday, January 8, 2009

baby's, colds, Medical, migrains, and Finals

Dear readers this is me in a bad mood this is going to be a bit of a pathetic whining blog fair warning. it is about 12 am on jan 8th 2009 I think and though 2009 has proven kinder to me then 2008 (forgive any thing I type that is incoharent i'm only working with about 50% visability because as I will later expound on I have a migrain) I'm still about to wip 2009's ass so it dosen't get out of line the way 2008 did. I have finel's this week I also have to get paper work together for my dad's medical clame these things alonre would be fine I could handle them but being a singl mom with an 18 month old with a cold when you have a cold is not too fun and the baby waking up all night (Jareth is up right now standing at his baby gate watching Veggie tales the pirets who don't do anything On the living room tv) trying to do a finel and not being able to see out of most of my vision half of my face is numb and my fore head is starting to hurt I'm supost to be doing my finel jareth is suposyt to be in bed and I'm supost to be able to see to do it or at least see enough to take care of jareth and get him back to bed with out putting his diper on because i can't see and snezzing ever 2 min I have to go now because I really can't see much at all now

No comments:

Post a Comment