Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amber's Baby Shower

Amber's baby shower was a lot of fun and everything went off with out a hitch it was wonderful to see Amber she got SOOOOO MUCH STUFF for the baby it was unreal. The high lights of the party for me was getting to be with my second family or rather many of my extended family members because I have an EXTENCIVE LIST of extended family because as a biological only child I have been Very Very blessed to have friends who will always be my brothers sisters aunts uncles neices nephews and second mothers because I'm a daddy's girl it's harder to have second fathers but I must say I was very very happy to see my brother Matt (I love him even if he is a PIA aren't all brothers PIA's he's funny and smart and strong and in many ways I look up to him) my Sisters Glynnis(my sweet sweet Glynnis with out whom I don't know what I would do my closest confidant and one of my sons god mothers), Amber(My best friend we've shared lafter and tears traided boyfriends and lunrned alot from each other. also is one of my son's Godmothers) and Crissy (who is always agreeable company even when we disagree and who I respect as a woman and as a mother)my niece Abby (my sweet sweet angelic Abby who is 6 and will always have a place in my heart) and my Mom Margie (This woman I respect even if i don't always agree with her she has always treated me as one of her own she's allowed me to take part in her family and call her if i needed motherly advice after my mom passed away last year she's shared my joy's and rooted me on in anything I wanted to do and spoils Jareth like one of her own as well.) I had a wonderful time and have to thank Amber for letting me help host her shower and for the flowers that she gave me for helping with it.

(Pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment